STOCKHOLM FOOTBALL CUP
– is a cup organized by Enskede IK, who was awarded the best Children's and Youth Association in Sweden in the year 2016.
Purpose and goal of the cup
- We want to create an annual international youth tournament in Stockholm, focusing on memorable experiences for all participants.
- We want to offer more than football; rather a whole range of experiences with the football in the center – a total cup experience.
- The ambition is clear, we want all participants to want to come back and join again, year after year.
- That young people should have something fun to look forward to and do during the summer holidays.
Our goal is that the tournament will be one of Sweden's most popular youth tournaments and gain international reputation.
- The cup should be a meeting place for participants regardless of sex, sexual orientation, culture, religion or ethnical background.
- The cup will be an international tournament that helps develop the football in the Stockholm region, nationwide as well as across the borders.
- The cup will strive for an even distribution between participating girls and boys.
- The cup will be a football tournament organized and conducted in Stockholm by Enskede IK.
The cup will be a representative of Stockholm as a brand.
- The cup is defined by trust, honesty, cooperation and community, all in line with the values of Enskede IK.
- The cup is based on our belief of everyone's equal value regardless of sex, sexual orientation, culture, religion or ethnical background.
- The cup is promoting the belief of Fair Play and will also reward one team per age class in 9 vs 9 and 11 vs 11.
- The cup is supporting IQ, a people movement for a modest view on alcohol ( www.iq.se ).
- The cup has zero tolerance against sexual harassment