Accommodation in school (category B)
Teams stay in a shool that is as close to the playing fields as possible. At least two teamleaders must stay with the team in the school.
Bring mattress, pillow and sleeping bag/sheets (the mattress is not allowed to be wider than 80 cm per person).
All teams will need to check in their team before the games start.
Check in at school accommodation to be done Thursday 3/8 at 10-15.
Check out no later than Sunday 13.00 at the reception of your school.
Rental of sleeping kit
For the teams with school accommodation we offer a sleeping kit for rental during the cup days. The kit includes mattress, pillow, sleeping bag and costs 295 SEK/kit.
Regulations for accommodation
- The team manager, as indicated on the participant list, is responsible for any damage caused by his/her players.
- At least two responsible leaders should stay with the team at the accommodation.
- Consumption of alcohol or drugs is absolutely forbidden in the schools and within the school area.
- Silence is prescribed in each school between 11 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Before departure, all teams have to clean their sleeping rooms.
- Participants should leave the school restaurants in a tidy manner after eating. Used plates, cutlery and mugs as well as empty packaging and food scraps must be left at the designated areas in the school restaurant.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drink from the school restaurants.
- Participants who are found to bring food and drink from the school restaurants can be expelled from the cup.
- No soccer shoes may be worn inside the schools or in the school restaurants.
To prevent fire
- Smoking is prohibited in the schools.
- It is forbidden to cook, make coffee or make other types of food in the sleeping facilities and corridors.
- It is forbidden to hang clothes or other combustible materials in the corridors.
- It is forbidden to move desks and chairs etc. out of the sleeping rooms into corridors or other public areas.
- Please note that doors between the corridors and the stairs must always be closed.
- It is forbidden to block any emergency exit.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION SANCTIONED BY THE JURY AND MAY RESULT IN EXCLUSION FROM THE TOURNAMENT AND ACCOMMODATION.